Watermelon, Feta, and Kalamata Olive Salad
Here is a new take on the popular watermelon and feta salad. This recipe adds salty kalamata olives and fresh herbs for a surprisingly delicious Mediterranean twist.
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- ¼ cup crumbled (or shaved) feta cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (or microgreens)
Here are your instructions:
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine watermelon, cheese, olives, and parsley in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.