Episode #20: Stop Making Yourself Miserable with Rachel Rader
It’s time to stop making yourself miserable with dieting and exercise. That is exactly what diets do. They make you miserable. Today I’m chatting with author, Rachel Rader, about her new book and her anti-diet approach to health and wellness. We talk about why diets don’t work and how we can break out of the dieting mindset and start living the healthiest version of ourselves without relying on a “diet.”
- There’s no room for perfectionism in fitness.
- An open mindset and a consistent self-care routine are more important to a healthy lifestyle than a gym membership.
- Food is not the enemy and exercise is not punishment.
- Taking care of you is a huge part of taking care of your family.
- The right fitness/wellness routine for you is the one that fits into your current, crazy busy life, not the ideal ”should be” life that you’re waiting for.
- Failure is never really failure. It can always be an opportunity to learn if you choose to look at it that way.
Rachel has stepped away from personal training and have made it her mission to teach women how to develop the lifestyle that they want based on their own inner truth and not based on “have to” or “should”. Her first book Stop Making Yourself Miserable: How to climb off the diet and exercise hamster wheel and step into authentic wellness , will be published this winter!
You can learn more about Rachel at:
I can’t wait for you to listen to today’s episode:
Do you feel chained to the dieting roller-coaster?
Are you like millions of others, you’re sick of bland, low-fat boxed meals, incorrect information, so-called magic pills, and fad diets? I was too. I’ve been where you are, frustrated and annoyed with trying to lose weight when life is pulling you in every other direction. Just like you, I knew I wanted to lose weight, feel good, get healthier, and gain access to that natural source of energy I so dearly missed. I was ready to commit, but unsure where to turn to do it.
That’s why I created 5 Tips to Ditch the Diet and Transform Your Body, a free eBook.
Inside of this guide you’ll find 5 easy steps you can take to start losing weight without going on another diet.
*You’ll learn how to create daily habits that will allow you to maintain long term results.
*How to develop a powerful mindset so that you can end the self-sabotage so that you aren’t starting a new program every 6 months.
*How to eat more of the real foods you love and start losing weight.
No fuss. No muss. Just 5 Tips and 5 Action Steps to help you Ditch the Diet & lose weight for life….
Down load your copy here: