Episode #26: Saying Yes and Saying No During the Holiday Season
Finding Food Peace for the Holidays Series: Part 5
During the holiday season, we are pulled in many different directions. There’s a lot more holiday parties and celebrations. It’s hard to know what to say “yes” to and what we need to say “no” to. If you’re like me, maybe you have a hard time saying no to anything.
What does this have to do with creating food peace?
Food seems to be harder during the holiday season because of the added stress this time of year brings. So when we can plan ahead and make sure we are creating enough down time, we can alleviate some of that stress.
Another thing I address during this episode is how to deal with food pushers and diet pushers. These are the people in your life who are always pushing more food on you. “You didn’t eat enough! Eat more!” These are also the people who area always talking about their current diet, telling you what you should and should not eat, or planning their New Year’s diet and want to tell you all about. What do you do when these conversations trigger you?
What are we covering this week?
- Drafting your holiday plan white space calendar plan
- Diet pushers & food pushers
- Coping ahead – where are your exits?
Want to survive the holiday parties? Worried about over-indulging?
The Healthy Holiday Survival Guide comes with everything you need to enjoy the holidays by incorporating a mindful approach to eating.
When you sign up for this guide, you get:
- My 14-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your sanity during the holidays.
- Tips to help you tune out the dieting noise so that you aren’t stuck in the all-or-nothing mindset that causes us to binge eat over the holidays.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
- How to deal with stress and emotions over the holiday season so you don’t turn to food to cope.
- And how to start taking steps to becoming an intuitive eater so you can ditch the dieting once and for all.
Down load your copy here: