Episode #22: Why Food is So Dang Tough Around the Holidays
Finding Food Peace for the Holidays Series: Part 1
In the past, I used to freak out over the holidays. I’d fear gaining weight. I’d worry that I couldn’t control myself around food. I’d stress out and turn to emotional eating. While I enjoyed the holidays and the traditional foods that came with it, I also feared what it would do to my body.
That’s what diet culture does to us. It steals our joy, especially during the holidays. But why does it seem to be harder during the holiday season? I’m starting a series of episodes that are all related to Finding Food Peace During the Holidays.
During the first episode in this series, I address the real reason why food is so dang tough around the holidays…
- The REAL reason why food is so tough during the holidays.
- How do stress and food connect?
And, I’m going to give you some action steps to start building awareness around your eating experience during the holidays.
Want to survive the holiday parties? Worried about over-indulging?
The Healthy Holiday Survival Guide comes with everything you need to enjoy the holidays by incorporating a mindful approach to eating.
When you sign up for this guide, you get:
- My 14-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your sanity during the holidays.
- Tips to help you tune out the dieting noise so that you aren’t stuck in the all-or-nothing mindset that causes us to binge eat over the holidays.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
- How to deal with stress and emotions over the holiday season so you don’t turn to food to cope.
- And how to start taking steps to becoming an intuitive eater so you can ditch the dieting once and for all.
Down load your copy here: