|Life is busy. There’s no denying that.
And when life gets busy, self-care can often take a back seat.
Trust me, I not only manage my own business, but I’m also a mom of two busy boys. So taking care of myself can be a struggle sometimes.
Amidst the piles of laundry, working with clients, and PTA meetings the desire to feel sexy is always there.
Do you see yourself in this?
It’s that desire to feel that glow on your face and to captivate people with your healthy aura.
Nobody wants to feel bloated, have bags under their eyes or feel tired all day long.
And that’s the very reason why I create Sweet Success – with people like you in mind.
Focused, determined people who want a full life AND healthy life.
People who want to get things done on the go!
At times, when we’re too busy juggling different balls, we just don’t know what to do or where to actually start with keeping our health in check.
And on top of that, we don’t want to follow fad diets that give us a quick hit, but take us back to our old habits eventually …
Can you relate?
That’s why the last thing I teach my clients is tactics and short-term ‘tricks’ to losing weight.
I’m totally against the traditional “tactics” to lose weight by punishing yourself through deprivation or doing something that doesn’t fit in with your lifestyle.
I don’t want self-care or healthy eating to control my life –I want it to fit into my existing life!
And since you’re reading this, it’s like you feel the same.
The best way to kick-start your health and lose weight is conquer your sugar cravings and get to the ROOT of what’s causing them so you can eliminate them for good.
To start your weight loss journey that fits in with your existing busy life, here are three things I recommend you do right now:
- Jolt your taste buds with flavor, not sugar. What’s the difference between the two? Sugar always tastes the same. On the other hand, flavor is wonderfully diverse and surprising.
- Begin your day with a breakfast and pack it with protein. You’ve probably heard this a hundred times, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially if you’re looking to slim down and reduce sugar cravings.
- Never go hungry-eat five times a day. Here’s the danger is skipping meals-weight and sugar belly peril. It’s simple, if you’re hungry, EAT! Don’t wait and deprive yourself because you think it will help you lose weight (because it will actually have the opposite effect).
And by doing this you will:
- Goodbye muffin top and belly bloat…
- Sayonara sleep problems and skin issues…
- Peace out vicious moody monster of hormonal imbalance…
- No more hopping on the scale after a week of dieting and not seeing any results.
What’s not to love?!
There’s no need to overcomplicate weight loss by trying every new tactic and praying it will work.
You just need simple self-care, with repeatable actions.
Because actions become habits. And habits become part of your lifestyle.
Some habits work for us and others don’t.
Question: What habit do you have that’s stopping you from kick starting your weight loss journey?
Comment below and tell me!